• NEW - Demand for protective garments made with APTRA® manufactured by PAC member BI-AX skyrockets on debate of Ebola - Read more.
• NEW - PAC NEXT November Newsletter - Read more.
• NEW - PACed announces new Polymer on-line courses - Read more.
• PAC members Ian Lifshitz - Director of Sustainability and Stakeholder Relations, Asia Pulp & Paper Canada and Scott Tudor - Director of Sustainability, Sobeys speaking on December 2nd at a breakfast session at the Toronto Board of Trade "Achieving Business and Environmental Results through Global Collaboration."
• ColorADD, the Color Accessibility System for 350 million people with color blindness joins PAC. Over 20 million fashion garments already carry ColorADD labels. For more info reach out to Ken Caplan. - Learn more.
See our events calendar for more upcoming events.
Subscribe for event alerts
PACsecure is protecting products at the Start of Life. The product portfolio includes IFS PACsecure the most trusted and comprehensive global packaging standard. And PAC FOOD WASTE is A Catalyst for Food Waste Packaging Solutions.
PACed is continuing packaging education Throughout Life. The education product portfolio includes in-class and on-line specialized packaging training program.
PAC NEXT takes packaging into its Next Life. Our vision is A World Without Packaging Waste and our goal is to minimize recovery system costs, while maximizing recovery rates of discarded packaging.