Technical workshop on adhesives used
in case sealing, labeling, film lamination and associated food safety concerns.
Presented by Henkel
Learn about the latest adhesive developments, tools and solutions in a workshop specifically designed to provide packaging and converting professionals the knowledge advantage. Featuring valuable tips about using cost-saving adhesive solutions in all your labeling and case sealing applications. Technical solutions experts will provide a detailed presentation on:
• Case and carton sealing hot melts
• Labeling both in waterbased and hot melt forms
Presented by HB Fuller
Bring your package challenges with you; these experts will be there to offer you tailored solutions.
Learn the latest in flexible packaging trends and understand how adhesives enable laminators to meet the challenges of a changing marketplace.
• Understand how adhesive technology is evolving to meet market trends.
• Learn how faster curing technology can improve responsiveness to customers.
• Safe use of adhesives in food packaging
• Case study illustrating collaboration between brand owner, converter and adhesive supplier to accelerate success in the marketplace.
Tuesday, November 27, 2012
Registration: 8 a.m.
Session 1: 8:30 – 10:20 a.m.
Break: 10:20 a.m.
Session 2: 10:40 – 12 p.m.
Q&A & Lunch: 12 – 1 p.m.
Lunch sponsored by HB Fuller and Henkel
Centre for Health & Safety Innovation
Conference Centre Central
5110 Creekbank Road
PAC members - $40 + HST
Non-PAC members - $60 + HST
How: Register online
Contact for more information:
PAC – The Packaging Association