November 6-9, Chicago, IL
November 30 - December 1, Montreal, QC
• Packaging, Food Waste and the Environment: A Coffee Case Study - Read more.
• Consumer Goods Industry Commits to Food Waste Reduction - Read more.
• Surprising study shows single serve coffee can have better environmental record than regular brewed coffee - Read more.
• PAC 15 on '15 Packaging Trends - Read more.
• Press Release - PAC adds Water to its Sustainability Portfolio - Read more.
PACsecure is protecting products at the Start of Life. The product portfolio includes IFS PACsecure the most trusted and comprehensive global packaging standard. And PAC FOOD WASTE is A Catalyst for Food Waste Packaging Solutions.
PACed is continuing packaging education Throughout Life. The education product portfolio includes in-class and on-line specialized packaging training program.
PAC NEXT takes packaging into its Next Life. Our vision is A World Without Packaging Waste and our goal is to minimize recovery system costs, while maximizing recovery rates of discarded packaging.
The PAC NEXT Way