Evolution of E-commerce
September 8, 2021
12 PM EST I 9 AM PT
The world isn’t changing. It has changed. For brand owners to understand the new reality of e-commerce, the context of how we arrived must be understood. Consumers are expecting convenience, customization, and an experience that connects them to the brand / product in ways that is continuously evolving.
- What has changed in e-commerce?
- How does branding play into the consumer experience?
- How does sustainability play a role – trends / observations / selling the value to the brand owner.
- How does testing impact the design and the value to the customer
- What are the trends in testing and certification (APASS FFP & SIOC / ISTA / ASTM) given the spike in e-commerce
Who Should Attend?
- Brand Owners
- Designers, Design Managers, Design Leaders
- Packaging Sales Reps, Managers, Leaders
- Marketing Reps, Managers, Leaders
- Consultants, analysts, service providers and anyone else interested in packaging design
Austin Given Director, Packaging Design & Development (USA, Asia) Veritiv Corporation
Austin is the Director of Packaging Design & Development (USA, Asia) for Veritiv Corp. There he oversees Packaging Design, Engineering, and Testing for Veritiv clients in USA and Asia.
Ayla Wolk Brand Manager Vine
Ayla oversees the creative development of brand and graphic packaging design for Veritiv and Vine clients.
Webinar sponsored by Veritiv Corporation
Veritiv is a Fortune 500® company with approximately 8,200 employees, $8.3 billion in revenue, and an expansive North American network. A leading provider of packaging, print and paper, publishing, facility solutions and logistics, we serve customers across virtually every industry – including more than half of our fellow Fortune 500 companies. We are shaping our systems and processes to support a successful and sustainable future. We don’t just encourage an entrepreneurial spirit, we embody it.